To cancel your FIXD Premium subscription, please follow these steps:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap the iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.
In order to receive a refund for your FIXD Premium subscription, please contact either Apple Support or Google Play Support. Once your subscription is cancelled, you can continue to use the free features of the app along with your FIXD Sensor.