If you are having trouble locating your sensor during sensor setup, please make sure you have completed this check list:
- The FIXD app is up to date
- Your vehicle is compatible (check compatibility here https://www.fixdapp.com/compatibility)
- Your vehicle is running
- The sensor is plugged in (need help finding the port? check here https://www.fixdapp.com/find-my-port)
- The sensor is in range (we recommend sitting in the driver's seat while scanning)
If you are still having issues after these steps, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your sensor is getting power.
- When you first plug the sensor in, check for a blue light to briefly flash. This will indicate that the sensor is receiving power.
- Leave your vehicle running for a couple of minutes before trying to set up your sensor.
- Remove or turn off any other Bluetooth devices that might interfere.
- This includes headphones, speakers, or other FIXD sensors
- Remove the sensor from your account and re-add it under "my sensors" in the right side menu.
- Switch to Bluetooth classic.
- For some Android devices, BLE is not reliable.
- To switch go to the right side menu> settings> switch to Bluetooth classic> then close out of the app.