To cancel your FIXD Premium subscription, please go to https://staff.fixdapp.com/products/subscriptions/subscriptions
Please note, if your subscription is through the Apple app store, you cannot use the above link. Instead, you will have to follow these steps:
- Launch the Settings app.
Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Refunds aren't initiated automatically, so here is a link on how to request a refund via Apple.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.
In order to receive a refund for your FIXD Premium subscription, please contact either Apple Support or Google Play Support. Once your subscription is canceled, you can continue to use the free features of the app along with your FIXD Sensor.
If you still need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.