The mileage is calculated by using a predictive algorithm. Based on the mileage you enter to start, and then enter the next time you use the app, the algorithm will predict your daily mileage. This will then be used to update your mileage in the app. If you happen to go on a long road trip, or something that is drastically different from what is average, the app may be off. All you need to do is update the mileage in the timeline tab, and the app will start adjusting the predictive mileage.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove/delete a vehicle?
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What are the FIXD Live Gauges?
- What is the 0-60 Meter?
- What is Fighter Jet Mode?
- What is Live Data?
- What is Trip Mode?
- What if my specific vehicle make, model, and year is not available when I try to add it?
- Why is the logbook not saving anything?