The mileage is calculated by using a predictive algorithm. Based on the mileage you enter to start, and then enter the next time you use the app, the algorithm will predict your daily mileage. This will then be used to update your mileage in the app. If you happen to go on a long road trip, or something that is drastically different from what is average, the app may be off. All you need to do is update the mileage in the timeline tab, and the app will start adjusting the predictive mileage.
Articles in this section
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What is active recall tab?
- What are the other dash lights?
- Can you use a laptop to connect?
- Why do I need to make an account?
- Do I need to have bluetooth turned on?
- Do I need internet connection to work the FIXD App?
- Can I register without a sensor?
- Why do I need data coverage?