Your vehicle will need to be on and running in order for the sensor to connect! We communicate with the engine control unit, or ECU, which is only on when the engine is running. If the car is off or in the acc position, the ECU will be off and we will not be able to connect.
Articles in this section
- Does my vehicle need to start/be on when I scan?
- Can you use multiple phones for 1 sensor?
- Does this work for diesels?
- How do I know if this is compatible with my vehicle?
- Can I use an adapter with the FIXD sensor?
- Does my vehicle need bluetooth?
- Can I use my computer with the FIXD sensor?
- Can I use my iPad with the FIXD sensor?
- Is the blue light supposed to stay on?