Freeze frame data or trouble code snapshot is a picture of important engine metrics at the time a code (DTC) is thrown. These metrics will not change as it is saved by the vehicle at a specific moment in time when the issue was identified by the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove/delete a vehicle?
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What are the FIXD Live Gauges?
- What is the 0-60 Meter?
- What is Fighter Jet Mode?
- What is Live Data?
- What is Trip Mode?
- What if my specific vehicle make, model, and year is not available when I try to add it?
- Why is the logbook not saving anything?