Freeze frame data or trouble code snapshot is a picture of important engine metrics at the time a code (DTC) is thrown. These metrics will not change as it is saved by the vehicle at a specific moment in time when the issue was identified by the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What is active recall tab?
- What are the other dash lights?
- Can you use a laptop to connect?
- Why do I need to make an account?
- Do I need to have bluetooth turned on?
- Do I need internet connection to work the FIXD App?
- Can I register without a sensor?
- Why do I need data coverage?