If you own a newer vehicle, the battery is connected directly to OBD-II port thus FIXD will be able to read the battery. In order to have the sensor read the battery only and not your alternator as well, you will need to leave the vehicle off when completing the battery test.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove/delete a vehicle?
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What are the FIXD Live Gauges?
- What is the 0-60 Meter?
- What is Fighter Jet Mode?
- What is Live Data?
- What is Trip Mode?
- What if my specific vehicle make, model, and year is not available when I try to add it?
- Why is the logbook not saving anything?