The only reason the logbook will not save your historic logs would be due to the fact that you do not have a strong enough internet connection. Disconnect from WiFi – and try again using cellular data only.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove/delete a vehicle?
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What are the FIXD Live Gauges?
- What is the 0-60 Meter?
- What is Fighter Jet Mode?
- What is Live Data?
- What is Trip Mode?
- What if my specific vehicle make, model, and year is not available when I try to add it?
- Why is the logbook not saving anything?