FIXD does not work with an adapter! You will need to plug the sensor directly into the OBD-II port to get a proper connection with your vehicle.Vehicles made after 1996 all have OBD-II ports.
Articles in this section
- Does my vehicle need to start/be on when I scan?
- Can you use multiple phones for 1 sensor?
- Does this work for diesels?
- How do I know if this is compatible with my vehicle?
- Can I use an adapter with the FIXD sensor?
- Does my vehicle need bluetooth?
- Can I use my computer with the FIXD sensor?
- Can I use my iPad with the FIXD sensor?
- Is the blue light supposed to stay on?