You will need to have at least 3 bars of data in order for the app to connect to our servers. A lot of the information that is used in the app is accessed from our servers to reduce the amount of storage the app takes up on your phone.
Articles in this section
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What is active recall tab?
- What are the other dash lights?
- Can you use a laptop to connect?
- Why do I need to make an account?
- Do I need to have bluetooth turned on?
- Do I need internet connection to work the FIXD App?
- Can I register without a sensor?
- Why do I need data coverage?