You will need to have at least 3 bars of data in order for the app to connect to our servers. A lot of the information that is used in the app is accessed from our servers to reduce the amount of storage the app takes up on your phone.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove/delete a vehicle?
- How is mileage calculated?
- What is freeze frame data?
- What are the FIXD Live Gauges?
- What is the 0-60 Meter?
- What is Fighter Jet Mode?
- What is Live Data?
- What is Trip Mode?
- What if my specific vehicle make, model, and year is not available when I try to add it?
- Why is the logbook not saving anything?