When you are trying to connect, remember that you do not need to go through the Bluetooth settings to pair with the sensor. In order to connect to your FIXD sensor, all you need to do is turn Bluetooth on and launch the app! The app and sensor will pair automatically!
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting Problem Syncing/Low Voltage message?
- Why do I keep getting Problem Communicating?
- Why does it say "this device is not supported" or "unable to pair"?
- What do I do if I get an unknown code?
- Trouble Plugging the sensor into your port?
- My VIN number is not saving?
- Why am I getting network error/unknown error?