If your VIN is not saving please make sure that it contains 17 characters without any special characters or spaces. Once you have checked the VIN to verify that it is correct, make sure you have at least 3 bars of data connection while using the app. Also, if you are connected to wifi, please try to disconnect! If you are still having trouble adding it or you VIN is not 17 characters long, please contact email@example.com with your VIN, make, model, and year ready! We would be more than happy to help!
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I get an unknown code?
- Why does it say "this device is not supported" or "unable to pair"?
- Trouble Plugging the sensor into your port?
- My VIN number is not saving?
- Why am I getting network error/unknown error?
- Why do I keep getting Problem Communicating?
- Why am I getting Problem Syncing/Low Voltage message?