If you are getting the message problem syncing or low voltage, please follow these steps:
1) Make sure that the latest version of the FIXD App is installed
2) Turn Bluetooth on in iPhone or smartphone settings
3) Close out of the FIXD App completely (open list of active apps, then swipe FIXD App to close
4) Plug in the FIXD Sensor
5) Start your car and leave it running
6) Launch the app and it should connect to the sensor
*If you receive a "no network connection available" error, make sure that you are connected to wifi or a cellular data network.
**Check to see if a blue light flashes on the sensor when you plug it in.