A membership covers one vehicle. That vehicle will be listed on the contract and will be covered regardless of the driver. You can have multiple memberships depending on how many vehicles you would like covered.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limitations to the number of dispatches a member can make in a contract period?
- How many vehicles are covered under one membership?
- Does the contract cover a member if they are involved in an auto accident?
- What is meant by lockout service?
- If I replace the listed vehicle during the contract period, do I need to notify anyone?
- Is the Roadside assistance subscription a reoccurring fee?
- What is the cost for Roadside Assistance?
- Why have I not heard of FIXD Roadside before now?
- How does FIXD rate against other Roadside Assistance?
- Is FIXD Roadside available to me?