The vehicle does not need Bluetooth, but Bluetooth is required on your smartphone! All smart phones come pre-equipped with Bluetooth capabilities.
Articles in this section
- Does my vehicle need to start/be on when I scan?
- Can you use multiple phones for 1 sensor?
- Does this work for diesels?
- How do I know if this is compatible with my vehicle?
- Can I use an adapter with the FIXD sensor?
- Does my vehicle need bluetooth?
- Can I use my computer with the FIXD sensor?
- Can I use my iPad with the FIXD sensor?
- Is the blue light supposed to stay on?