Currently, FIXD is able to read active check engine light. The other lights such as TPMS, ABS, Airbag, Maintenance lights, and Stability Control, are controlled by manufacturer-specific parameter identifiers, which make it difficult to communicate through the OBD-II port. We are currently working on licensing that information from the manufacturers.
Articles in this section
- Does my vehicle need to start/be on when I scan?
- Can you use multiple phones for 1 sensor?
- Does this work for diesels?
- How do I know if this is compatible with my vehicle?
- Can I use an adapter with the FIXD sensor?
- Does my vehicle need bluetooth?
- Can I use my computer with the FIXD sensor?
- Can I use my iPad with the FIXD sensor?
- Is the blue light supposed to stay on?