The FIXD sensor is a Bluetooth enabled device that connects to the OBD-II port in your vehicle. The sensor is able to scan the vehicle, detect check engine lights, and read associated codes. It will then send the information to the custom FIXD app, where the codes are explained in simple and understandable terms.
Articles in this section
- Does my vehicle need to start/be on when I scan?
- Can you use multiple phones for 1 sensor?
- Does this work for diesels?
- How do I know if this is compatible with my vehicle?
- Can I use an adapter with the FIXD sensor?
- Does my vehicle need bluetooth?
- Can I use my computer with the FIXD sensor?
- Can I use my iPad with the FIXD sensor?
- Is the blue light supposed to stay on?