The dispatch program has a limit of 5 towings per contract period. There is a one service per incident limit or in other words one incident every 72 hours. The service is for the named vehicle on the contract.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limitations to the number of dispatches a member can make in a contract period?
- How many vehicles are covered under one membership?
- Does the contract cover a member if they are involved in an auto accident?
- What is meant by lockout service?
- If I replace the listed vehicle during the contract period, do I need to notify anyone?
- Is the Roadside assistance subscription a reoccurring fee?
- What is the cost for Roadside Assistance?
- Why have I not heard of FIXD Roadside before now?
- How does FIXD rate against other Roadside Assistance?
- Is FIXD Roadside available to me?