Yes, the contract covers the member’s vehicle if it is involved in an auto accident regardless of the cause of the accident. Please call 911 in addition if personal safety is in question.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limitations to the number of dispatches a member can make in a contract period?
- How many vehicles are covered under one membership?
- Does the contract cover a member if they are involved in an auto accident?
- What is meant by lockout service?
- If I replace the listed vehicle during the contract period, do I need to notify anyone?
- Is the Roadside assistance subscription a reoccurring fee?
- What is the cost for Roadside Assistance?
- Why have I not heard of FIXD Roadside before now?
- How does FIXD rate against other Roadside Assistance?
- Is FIXD Roadside available to me?