Roadside Assistance Refund Policy:
In order to get a full refund, you will need to cancel the subscription within thirty days of purchasing. You can however, cancel your subscription at any time to ensure you are not charged in the future since this is a recurring fee. If you chose to cancel after the thirty days has passed, you will keep your coverage for the full year since the fee has already been paid and it is non-refundable. Your membership will not be renewed for the following year.
Mechanic Hotline Refund Policy:
If you would like to cancel your Mechanic Hotline Subscription, you will have three days to cancel. If purchased in the app, you will cancel through the iOS store or Google play store. If you purchased from our website, fixdapp.com, then you can simply request a cancellation from our support team by submitting a ticket.
If you purchased through the app on your smart phone, please follow these steps:
In order to cancel your subscription on iOS:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
In order to cancel your subscription on Android:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.