The FIXD app requires a smartphone. It is compatible with iOS 10.3 operating system or newer and Android devices, 4.1 operating system or newer. It can be found in the App store and in the Google Play store. You must also have at least three bars of cellular data connection and Bluetooth enabled.
Articles in this section
- Does my vehicle need to start/be on when I scan?
- Can you use multiple phones for 1 sensor?
- Does this work for diesels?
- How do I know if this is compatible with my vehicle?
- Can I use an adapter with the FIXD sensor?
- Does my vehicle need bluetooth?
- Can I use my computer with the FIXD sensor?
- Can I use my iPad with the FIXD sensor?
- Is the blue light supposed to stay on?